- 100 dB max signal gain covering an area 15,000 ft2 / 1,400 m2 per system
- Boosts 3G / 4G / 5G for voice and data simultaneously
- Available for O2, EE, Three, Vodafone and all Mobile Virtual Network Operators
- Can easily switch between mobile networks via the Cel-Fi WAVE app
- Quick and easy setup and installation
- Remote monitoring and management with the Cel-Fi WAVE app
- Smart Signal Booster with IntelliBoost© Chipset – Unconditionally Network Safe
- Licence-exempt and fully meets Ofcom’s UK Interface requirement 2102 (IR2102) (UK) and ComReg S.I.No.283 of 2018 (Ireland) The system needs to detect a minimum signal outside of the building to operate.
Cel-Fi | GO X
The Cel-Fi GO X is the best solution to improve mobile signal coverage in a rugged environment. The Cel-Fi GO X coupled with industry-leading omni and directional antennas creates a powerful carrier-class indoor mobile coverage solution which provides 100dB of signal gain covering indoor areas or up to 15,000 ft² / 1,400 m² per system.
This multi-carrier solution is ideal for use in commercial properties, government buildings, agricultural settings, small manufacturing operations, rural areas, businesses, and large homes.
Cel-Fi mobile signal boosters improve signal between a mobile phone and a mobile network tower, allowing you to have clear voice conversations and a stable data connection when you are inside. An external donor antenna collects the best mobile signal from outside and transmits it to a mobile signal booster unit. The unit strengthens the signal and rebroadcasts it inside the building via internal server antennas.
- Simultaneously supports multiple channels with bandwidths from 5 to 20 MHz
- Total system relay bandwidth of 40 MHz
- Supports two (2) bands simultaneously from a single operator
- Peaceful coexistence with adjacent Wi-Fi (2.4 GHz & 5 GHz), femtocells, and mobile devices
- Automatic Gain Control (AGC) based on fast real-time echo-cancellation
- Dynamic gain control always ensures maximum gain — best coverage — in ever changing RF environments, without user intervention